Medal of Honor is a first-person shooter from the makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2 that redefines the genre. For shooter fans and modern military enthusiasts, Medal of Honor is a way to experience today's authentic warfare, because unlike anywhere else in the world of video games, Medal of Honor can deliver intense modern warfare gameplay inspired by the actions of the elite Tier 1 Operators currently active in the military. Features include access to Tier 1 Ops and Army Ranger storylines, realistic weaponry and large-scale online multiplayer.
Welcome to the Top Tier
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are selected when it is crucial that a mission not fail. These are the Tier 1 Operators. There are over 2 million active soldiers. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a level above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war, experts in the application of controlled violence. The new Medal of Honor game is inspired by and developed with actual Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to fight a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile conditions of present day Afghanistan.
This is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
Join the ranks of the Tier 1 Ops.
Limited Edition Extras
Offered at the same price as the standard game, in addition to the game disc, the Medal of Honor Limited Edition also contains several extras. These include:
- Early access to the Battlefield 3 beta.
- The MP7 â€“ Available exclusively via the Limited Edition, the MP7 is a weapon utilized by Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle.
- Instant access to the TOZ194 and 870MCS, two devastating shotguns designed for close quarters combat.
- Exclusive Special Ops Skin â€“ Change your look on the battlefield to prepare for any engagement that comes your way.
Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the fast-paced multiplayer combat packed into Medal of Honor delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action. 2-24 players are supported in online modes.
Key Game Features
- Fight Today's War - Elite Special Forces in a gritty combat campaign using the surgical tactics of Tier 1 Operators combined with the sledgehammer force of Army Rangers
- Unparalleled Authenticity - Intense story with incredible pacing and variety set in the rugged Afghanistan landscape, creating a shooter experience only available from the storied Medal of Honor franchise
- Balanced Gameplay - Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the game's fast paced combat delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action
- Online Multiplayer Redefined - The game supports up to 24 players in online multiplayer modes
- A Deep Single Player Campaign - In addition to multiplayer the game features a deep single player campaign in which players guide the storyline of multiple Tier 1 operators, as well as an Army Ranger
Face insurgents in the field.
And root them out as well.
Vehicles large and small.
Pros and cons of air support.