Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen is a single player Stealth-Action game that utilizes the evolving storyline of the Shinobido game franchise, and the power and advanced features of the PlayStation Vita to bring true ninja style gameplay to handheld players. The game features open world to explore, a dynamic storyline that changes depending on the player's actions in mission-based gameplay, a variety of ninja abilities, item creation through alchemy, an in-game economy, the ability to share items wirelessly and Ps Vita touchscreen control integration.
The Ninja Stealth action of the Shinobido franchise continues on PlayStation Vita.
Tilt the balance of power with your actions.
Affect the Balance of Power with Your Ninja Skills
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen is the sequel to Shinobido: Way of the Ninja, featuring the series' trademark Stealth-Action gameplay with the addition of new stylish assassin moves and a dynamic storyline. Developed by Acquire, the story is set six months after the events of the previous franchise release, with the Utakata region once again at the center of the storm and embroiled in a civil war involving the mysterious Magic Mirror. Players will take on the role of Zen, a man who has suffered betrayal at the hands of his companions and the loss of his home. Saved by the Asuka clan of Utakata, Zen makes up his mind to live as an assassin and begins a perilous journey in search of revenge.
Share Items with PS Vita Near Functionality
'Near' is the social networking app on the PS Vita that allows players to check in to real life locations and pickup and or leave gifts for other gamers to find and use in their games. Players can also locate and connect with PlayStation Network friends and other gamers nearby. Through this functionality Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen players can share items with nearby players and receive others in return.
Key Game Features
- Dynamic Storyline - Interact with three factions with different choices affecting the power balance between the factions and resulting in diverging storylines.
- Stealth-Action Gameplay for a Master Assassin - Employ a variety of deadly finishing moves which vary according to the location. Activate the Zankoku for bullet-time action and use the ninja flying ability to freely explore environments.
- Share and Receive with the 'Near' Network - Boost your inventory by receiving gift items from other players using the PlayStation Vita Near feature.
- An Open World to Explore - Use your Grapple hook and climbing skills to go virtually anywhere in the open gameworld
- Mission Style Gameplay - There are a variety of mission types available, including assassination, theft and rescue. Select the missions that you want to drive the story along and affect the in-game factions.
- Precision PS Vita Front Touchscreen Functionality - Use the PS Vita's front touchscreen to hone in on a specific spot during stealth attacks, and to bring up a map or tool screen.
- Original PS Vita Rear Touch Panel Gameplay Features - Use the rear touch panel to change to a first person view and launch long range weapons at enemies.
- Utilize the Tools of the Ninja - Use the plentiful items found or bought in-game to use in missions, and put your alchemy skills to use to create new items.
Multiple mission types.
An open world to explore.
Alchemy item creation.
Precision PS Vita touch controls.