A worthy successor to Saints Row, the first open-world title on next-generation consoles, Saints Row 2 features all new customization options, including player's: gender, age, voice, crib and gang. In addition, the sandbox just got larger with a totally transformed and expanded city of Stilwater, offering all new locations to explore with new vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, helicopters and planes. Saints Row 2 will be playable online in 2-player co-op through the entire singleplayer campaign or in the all new open-world competitive multiplayer mode never before seen in the genre.
Take back the streets of Stilwater
Welcome back to Stilwater
One of the new faces on the Row.
Customization down to the taunt.
Extreme posse creation.
Take the battle to the air.
Weapons that go bang.
Throw down some skin.
Five years have passed since your former Saints crew betrayed you. As you awake from a coma for the first time since that fateful day, you find the Stilwater you once ruled is in disarray. Unfamiliar gangs have laid claim to your territory, rival factions have taken over your rackets, and cash-hungry corporations have laid waste to your once proud 3rd Street home. Abandoned and left scarred with an unrecognizable face, you seek out a plastic surgeon to begin your new life on the streets. Yet some things never change in Stilwater.
Respect can only be earned and that requires a lifestyle that reflects your unique personality. Your crib, your crew, and your character define who you are on the streets and how you are perceived. The image you portray is as important as the decisions you make in a city ruled by false bravado and impulsive behavior. The only constant is the need for an identity that reflects your individuality. But style and image can only take you so far in a world where actions speak louder than words. Sometimes sending a message to your enemies requires heavy lifting, like that of a rival gang member into oncoming traffic. Respect in Stilwater needs to be taken, and what better way than to grab it from the hands of a gang full of enemies by means of a satchel charge, a flame-thrower or those minigun rounds you've been saving for a special occasion.
Meet Your Homies
But remember that the fight to reclaim Stilwater does not have to be waged alone. The Saints once ruled these streets as a crew of brothers, and their return to the top can help be secured through co-operative alliances. The time has finally come to seek revenge against your rivals to reestablish your crew as the rightful kings of Stilwater, but the streets are crawling with bangers. Check out the crews you'll run into and remember their faces and their ways:
| ||3rd Street Saints |
Once the kings of the city, the Saints have been forced out of their titular home of Saints Row by the Ultor Corporation, a giant conglomerate that gentrified the once poor neighborhood. Now operating out of an abandoned underground hotel, the Saints are looking to reclaim the glory that they lost several years ago.
| ||Ronin |
One of the newest gangs instilling fear in Stilwater, the Ronin recruit from both the city's Asian population as well as among the immigrants. Their crimes involve peddling vice through gambling, prostitution, street-racing, and protection rackets, and their power has reached even into the boardroom of corporations like Ultor.
| ||Sons of Samedi |
Influenced by Voodoo and a history of military corruption in Haiti, the Sons of Samedi are known for their potent combination of spiritualism and fearlessness. Members are attracted to the gang out of respect for their methods, through coercion or a desire for easy income generated through trade in their designer drug called "Loa Dust."
| ||Brotherhood |
Formed from the cast-outs and dredges of Stilwater society, the Brotherhood is a solid force of strength and intimidation intent on revenging itself upon the police and city. Specializing in violent extortion, they forego subtlety and nuance and simply take what they want, all the while flashing their allegiance with piercings and tattoos, bright colors, and gas-guzzling trucks.
| ||Ultor Corporation |
A ruthless corporate contender, the Ultor Corporation's gentrification of Saints Row created a new skyline for the city and a headquarters for their corporate office at the expense of the poor and the 3rd Street Saints. Now they're targeting another neighborhood, the Shivington projects, fueling gang wars and waiting for the prime moment to move in and reap the profits.
Key Game Features:
- Freedom to Explore Through Open World Gameplay - Balancing story progression with all the time-wasting mayhem imaginable, Saints Row 2 contains more activities, diversions, races, cribs, city districts, and interiors than ever before.
- Extensive Mission Play - Over 40 story missions with additional bonus missions take place in a transformed Stilwater that is over 50% larger than before.
- Limitless Customization - Saints Row 2 allows you to customize everything connected to what you wear, drive and where you live as well as gives you access to countless character combinations from facial expression, body type, voice, taunts, gender to walking style. In addition, players can customize gangs various and extreme physical looks (some pretty crazy), fighting styles, gang taunts and tags and vehicle preferences.
- Improved Combat Functionality - In addition to the usual run, jump, punch, drive, stab, shoot model of combat, Saints Row 2 allows you to take human shields and exact finishing moves if you choose, but beware. How you commit crimes affects your notoriety, which determines the response of police.
- Expanded Multiplayer options - Along with a compelling singleplayer mode, enjoy a variety of multiplayer play options including:
- Strong Arm: A team-based multiplayer mode batching together prominent activities from the singleplayer campaign into one series of timed events, with the goal to earn the most cash as a team at the end of the events.
- Gangsta Brawl: A standard deathmatch mode with the single player with the most kills winning.
- Team Gangsta Brawl: A standard team deathmatch mode with the team with the most kills winning.
- Co-Op Mode: Full drop in/drop out coop support and ability to play through the full single player campaign with buddies and with the ability to set online co-op games to public, friends-only or invite-only status.
- Lots of Wieldable Weapons - Whether you talking chairs, parking meters, street signs, newspaper dispensers or your neighbor's garden gnome, use whatever is on hand to take out an enemy.
- An Explosive Weapon Arsenal - When a melee weapon just won't do, send a message to your enemies by dipping into an arsenal that includes: rocket launchers, shock-paddles, stun-guns, satchel-charges, mini-guns, uzis, automatic shotguns and flame-throwers; Some of which can be duel wielded.
- A Vehicle for Every Surface - Put the pedal to the metal in a large selection of cars, motorcycles, ATVs, planes, watercraft and helicopters.
- All New Music - Saints Row 2 will feature an entirely new soundtrack of songs and the ability to create a custom in-game radio station, accessible from any vehicle by building a playlist of songs purchased in-game, with in-game money.
The Silwater sprawled before you as you wake in Saints Row 2 is both familiar and strange, but you will find that the explosive conclusion to the original Saints Row not only has left you wounded and betrayed, but also thirsty for revenge. Now it's time to take back the city that has forgotten you and only you will decide how far you'll go to achieve that.
- saints row 4
- saints row 2 cheat codes
- saints row 3 cheats
- saints row 2 cheats
- codes saints row 2
- saints row 2 cars
- saints row 2 skin cheats
- How to do the fuzz glitch ps3
- how do you call your gang on saints row 2 for ps3
- saints row 2 cheat codes ps3 and skins
Cheat Codes / Walkthroughs
- Akuji’s Prototype Bike - Complete Ronin, Mission 11
- Bandit - Complete all of the driving stunts
- Donnie’s Vehicle - Complete Brotherhood, Mission 2
- Gang Customization Cars - Conquer 15% of hoods
- Gang Customization Cars II - Conquer 45% of hoods
- Gang Customization Cars III - Conquer 65% of hoods
- The General’s Bulldog - Complete Sons of Samedi, Mission 11
- Medical Helicopter - Complete Ronin, Mission 7
- News Helicopter - Complete Sons of Samedi, Mission 3
- Ronin Vehicles - Complete Ronin, Mission 11
- Saints Ambulance - Complete all ambulance missions
- Saints Fire Truck - Complete all firefighter missions
- Sons of Samedi Vehicles - Complete Sons of Samedi, Mission 11
- Tornado Attack Helicopter - Complete the final mission of the Ultor Epilogue
Unlockables: Store Discounts
To unlock the store discounts listed below, complete the mission listed in its entirety.
- Clothing Store - Crowd Control, Mission 3 (Suburbs)
- Crib Customization - Mayhem, Mission 3 (Red Light District)
Unlockables: Special Weapons
- AR-50 XMAC Special - Complete all combat tricks
- Chainsaw - Complete Crowd Control, Mission 6 (Hotel and Marina)
- Flamethrower - Complete Mayhem, Mission 3 (Nuclear Power Plant)
- GAL 43 - Complete Snatch, Mission 3 (Downtown)
- Grenades - Complete a single hitman list
- Kobra Pistol - Complete Fuzz, Mission 3 (Projects)
- Pepper Spray - Complete Crowd Control, Mission 3 (Hotel and Marina)
- Satchel Charges - Complete three hitman lists
- Shock Paddles - Complete all ambulance missions
- X3 Ultimax Shotgun - Complete Drug Trafficking, Mission 3 (Airport)
- Johnny Gat - Complete Ronin, Mission 11
- One Follower - Complete Prologue, Mission 4
- Shaundi - Complete Sons of Samedi, Mission 11
- Three Followers - Conquer 50% of hoods
- Tobias - Complete Sons of Samedi, Mission 3
- Two Followers - Conquer 25% of hoods
- Vehicle Delivery - Complete Escort, Mission 3 (Red Light District)
- Troy Bradshaw - Complete Fight Club (Prison Island)
- Legal Lee - Complete part 4 of Fight Club (Prison Island)
- Zombie Carlos - Complete all Brotherhood Missions and call 555-5966
- Jane Valderama - Mug 50 people
Unlockables: Ammo Exploits
- Infinite Pistol Ammo - Complete Fuzz, Mission 6 (Projects)
- Infinite Rifle Ammo - Complete all hitman lists
- Infinite SMG Ammo - Complete Snatch, Level 6 (Downtown)
Hints & Tips: Business Numbers
Insert the numbers listed below into your in-game cell phone to contact the corresponding company. (Put a pound sign [#] before any number you insert).
- Airport - 5553597
- Big Willy’s Cab - 8198415
- Bling Bling - 5554233
- Brown Baggers - 5553765
- Cocks - 5552626
- Company of Gyros - 5554976
- Cycles - 5552453
- EagleLine Yellow - 0180174
- Emergency - 911
- Eye For An Eye - 5555966
- Foreign Power - 5552046
- Forgive and Forget - 5554448
- Freckle Bitch’s - 5556328
- Friendly Fire - 5554867
- Fire Department - 5553473
- Giftshop - 5557577
- HazMat - 5556677
- Image as Designed - 5558459
- Impression - 5553248
- Leather and Lace - 5552662
- Legal Lee’s - 5559467
- On the Rag - 5555926
- On Thin Ice - 5552564
- Police - 5557973
- Pimps ‘R Us - 5557467
- Rim Jobs - 5553493
- Rusty’s Needles - 5558287
- Ship It - 5557447
- Spelunkers - 5552283
- Suicide Hotline - 4876837
- Tee’N’Ay - 5559866
- TNA Taxis - 4558008
- Ultor Security - 411
Cheat Codes: Weather Cheats
To unlock the following weather conditions, insert the cheats below into your in-game cell phone. Once the number is accepted, head to the in-game cheats menu and activate the unlocked cheat. Keep in mind that using cheats will disable your ability to fulfill achievement requirements. (Put a pound sign [#] before any number you insert).
- Clear Skies - 78669
- Heavy Rain - 78666
- Light Rain - 78668
- Normal Weather - 78670
- Overcast - 78665
- Wrath of God - 666
Cheat Codes: Special Cheats
To unlock the following world-altering affects, insert the cheats below into your in-game cell phone. Once the number is accepted, head to the in-game cheats menu and activate the unlocked cheat. Keep in mind that using cheats will disable your ability to fulfill achievement requirements. (Put a pound sign [#] before any number you insert).
- Drunk Pedestrians - 15
- Evil Cars - 16
- Low Gravity – 18
- Midnight - 2400
- Noontime - 1200
- Pedestrian War - 20
- Shrink Everyone - 202
- Super Explosions - 7
- Super Saints - 8