Legends of Pegasus is set in a far-flung galaxy, in the long distant future, as a small group of human survivors strives to recreate their lost empire. The player, in control of this ragtag fleet, must explore the depths of space, encountering other space-faring races that can quickly become helpful allies - or lethal foes. It's up to you, as the leader of this fleet, to build a new empire, via economic, diplomatic, scientific and militaristic means.
Tactical space combat
A Science Fiction Experience
An Immersive Universe
In 2231, Mankind discovered a new engine which opened the way to the stars. Humanity built huge spaceships, colonized faraway worlds and started terraforming others in order to create inhabitable planets. This was a time of bliss: while exploring deep space, Humanity was united for the first time in its history. It didn't matter what was the color of your skin, the place of your birth or the god you believed in. But soon enough, Man's warlike nature got the upper hand, again. The wind of independence led the colonies to rebel against the almighty government ruling from faraway Earth. Humanity was on the brink of utter chaos.
As the situation was seemingly hopeless, an unknown race appeared. The aliens shared their technological knowledge with us and brought the civil war to an end. Doubtful at first, Mankind finally accepted this alliance without questioning these news allies, and allowed them to freely roam the Human space. They seemed to be looking for something.
All of a sudden, our strange new allies stopped sharing their knowledge and started regrouping their spaceships. When the first planets were attacked by our former friends, we were taken by surprise. All our spaceships were called back to Earth, to try reforming a strong fleet, defend our homeworld and put an end to the attack, but the enemy was too strong. In the midst of this hopeless fight, a worm hole suddenly opened and swallowed a few Human warships, which ended up stranded in an unknown and unexplored galaxy. Legends of Pegasus tells the story of this little fleetâ€¦
- A complete 4X science fiction gaming experience- eXlore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way to galactic conquest
- Tactical space combat - featuring a unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- A realistic, immersive universe - three races and 12 playable factions exist in a living-breathing universe populated by a huge variety of non-player civilizations
- Play alone or dominate with friends - an extensive single-player campaign coupled with a strong multiplayer focus ensure an engaging experience
- Massive customization options - design, build and deploy ships created from research into hundreds of technologies based on an extensive tech tree
- Make it yours - modding options will be available, allowing players to customize missions, maps and more