Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals is the sequel to popular anime-inspired, sci-fi action/role playing game series Spectrobes, for Nintendo DS. Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals continues the story of Rallen and Jeena, interplanetary patrol officers who discover, excavate, awaken and train mysterious fossilized creatures known as spectrobes and then use them to battle enemies. The story revolves around the origins of ominous portals that lead to distant dimensions and a new nemesis who hopes to destroy the spectrobes.
The adventure continues
Rallen & Jeena work as a team.
Confront Krawl in field battles.
Excavate spectrobes where you can.
Spectrobes battling in multiplayer.
The Mysterious Powers of Spectrobes
Since the first invasion by the alien scourge known as the Krawl was repelled during the events of the original Spectrobes game, a new threat has positioned itself over the Nanairo corner of the galaxy. A shadowy figure has amassed a great army and is preparing for a new assault. The only hope is for Rallen and Jeena to find and evolve new Spectrobes to stop this mysterious new menace from opening dimensional portals, or risk allowing the Krawl to once again invade Nanairo territory and destroy their civilization.
Play Modes: Singleplayer & Multiplayer
Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals is playable both in singleplayer and a variety of multiplayer modes. The singleplayer campaign consists of the player, in the role of Rallen, battling to secure and awaken the fossilized Spectrobes that are buried beneath the surface of various surrounding planets. These battles come in two flavors. First, "Field Battles" where Rallen, using his own abilities, takes on the powers surrounding vortexes he comes across while searching for and awakening Spectrobes, and "Encounter Battles." In the latter Rallen enters these vortexes and uses up to two spectrobes at a time to battle for him.
Up to four players can participate in Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals multicard play over a local Wi-Fi connection via three different battle modes. The combat and tactic of each of these is similar in feel to the Encounter Battle experience in singleplayer Maps are chosen by the player hosting, with the ability of individuals to participate based on whether they have played through the map already. Modes include: One-on-one Mode
- Here you go head-to-head with a single opponent where both have the use of two spectrobes. Two-on-Two Team Mode
- Here you pair up with a friend and battle another team of two, where each player controls two spectrobes. Battle Royal
- Here it's everyone for themselves as 2-4 players pit a single spectrobe against their opponents.
Key Game Features:
- 1-4 player support.
- New, revamped three-dimensional perspective.
- Players can take on the role of either Rallen or, for the first time, Jeena in special missions where her technical expertise is needed.
- A new map system to assist with exploration.
- New excavation and battle features.
- More than 100 creatures, plus all-new items, gadgets, and a customizable patrol cruiser.
- Online battle system utilizing the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Tradable and backwards compatible code input cards, included with the game and available elsewhere, that give players access to in-game items.
- Includes DGamer, Disney Interactive Studios' innovative new technology that provides a fun, connected online game community for Disney video game fans.
Built-in Wi-Fi Community
In addition to its robust multiplayer functionality Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals also engages players in a community of Spectrobe gamers that spans the globe. It does this through the following three built-in uses of the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, easily accessible from any place in the game: Wi-Fi Upload
- This system allows the game to track all the items you have collected and goals accomplished. All this data is uploaded to the Disney's Spectrobes website and added to player's profiles. Individual player data, as well as squad-base data compiled during team-based multiplayer sessions via different leaderboards, can be viewed and shared with other players. Wi-Fi Market
- Because many physical things in Beyond the Portals are limited to ownership by any one player, there is a thriving market for rare and useful in-game items. The Wi-Fi Market system provides a spot where players can post and shop for (with in-game currency) everything from customized items and accessories to spectrobes themselves. Wi-Fi Download
- Through Wi-Fi downloads players can receive new and rare Spectrobe items directly to your DS. Players can expect new and exciting items to be made available after the game is released.
Added Bonus of DGamer Functionality
Offered free with Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals, DGamer is Disney's online community that utilizes the Wi-Fi capabilities of your Nintendo DS to allow you to connect with other Disney gamers across North America. Through the DGamer community players can create their own identity via an avatar, chat about games, unlock unique collectibles, collect virtual currency and track leaderboard stats. You also have the ability to "gift" items collected in the game to your friends.
- spectrobes cards codes
- spectrobes beyond portals
- fossil cheat codes for spectrobes
- spectrobes fotos
- spectrobes input cardscodes
- spectrobes beyond the portals friend codes
- spectrobes beyond the portals ar codes awaken
- Spectrobes Beyond the Portals Cards